Courses – Masters Degree in Apostolic Ministry
|Name of Course
Students wanting to enter the 36-credit Master’s Degree in Prophetic Ministry program must have completed a Bachelor Degree or an equivalent of 138 credit hours. The Master’s Degree in Prophetic Ministry prepares students for advanced professional competence in a Christian community.
Upon the successful completion of the Master’s Degree in Prophetic Ministry, the students should be able to:
- identify best practices for individual and corporate spiritual growth and formation.
- train others in spiritual sensitivity, bringing them to maturity.
- identify the work of apostles as Christ’s ambassadors sent to governments and nations and to raise up the church as an alternate society in every city and nation.
- understand how apostles and prophets can and must work together to extend the Christ’s Kingdom and build the apostolic and prophetic church.
- learn what is meant by the transformation of cities and nations through the preaching of the Gospel of the Kingdom.
- define the moral and spiritual responsibility of the church and individual believers to confront injustice, where ever it is found, until the whole earth is filled with righteousness and justice.
- understand the dominion mandate given by God to His apostles and through them to His church.
- know how to transition into effective apostolic ministry and know what the Holy Spirit is saying and doing today.
- learn how to build, restore, and govern.
- learn to invade, conquer and influence your world for Christ.
- show to what extent Biblical organisational patterns for church life should be employed in the church today.
- demonstrate an understanding of church planting techniques and church growth strategies.
- identify the architectural plan of the church that Jesus has handed down to us to ensure that the bride is made ready for the Groom.
- show how apostles will lead the five-fold ministry in the area of influence granted them and to challenge the church to make the transitions required from being an organisation to a vibrant living, loving organism.
- demonstrate the importance of all believers taking their places to be vessels through which the Holy Spirit manifests the anointing and power that manifests the nature and character of Christ.