Courses – Bachelor Degree in Apostolic Ministry
|Code||Name of Course||Credits|
|BG301||Biblical World View||4|
|BG302||The Tabernacle of Moses||4|
|BG303||The Armor Bearer||4|
|BG304||Protocols in Ministry||4|
|BG305||The Power of the Local Church||4|
|BG306||The Five-Fold Anointing||4|
|BG307||Know What You Believe||4|
|BP404||The Prophetic Anointing||4|
|BA401||The Apostolic Ministry||4|
|BA402||The Apostolic Anointing||4|
|BA403||The Apostolic Church||4|
|BA405||The Apostolic Movement||4|
|Minimum of 15 Courses||60 Credits|
Students wanting to enter the 60-credit Bachelor Degree in Apostolic Ministry program must have completed an Associate Degree in Ministry or an equivalent of 60 credit hours. The Bachelor Degree in Apostolic Ministry prepares students either for ordained ministry in a Christian church, Bible College or for a wider engagement in society.
Upon the successful completion of the Bachelor Degree in Apostolic Ministry program, the students should be able to:
- serve in ministry such as a local church and develop abilities and virtues that will prepare them for their apostolic calling.
- demonstrate a good understanding of theological and Biblical interpretation.
- achieve personal growth in the apostolic ministry through the integration of theory and practice.
- have an in depth overview of the apostolic ministry and an understanding of Christ and His Kingdom, governmental structure, and mission of the church.
- identify what is needed to restore authentic apostolic foundations so that the church can function effectively and in unity in the present-day environment.
- understand what it means to restore the five-fold ministry that will bring the church into unity and the full stature of Christ.
- formulate the phases of apostolic preparation and training and the related signs of the apostolic calling.
- understand all aspects of the apostolic era and mission in the early church.
- discover how necessary it is to spend time in the presence of the Lord in the secret place and develop a face to face relationship with Him.